Friday, September 7, 2007

breakdown

I like listening to this song on the way to work, but it makes me a little sad because it seems the train just won't breakdown.

"I hope this old train breaks down then I could take a walk around and see what there is to see and time is just a melody. All the people in the street walk as fast as their feet can take them. I just roll through town. And though my windows got a view the frame im looking through seems to have no concern for now. So for now I need this here old train to breakdown. Oh please, just let me please breakdown. This engine screams out loud. Centipede gunna crawl westbound. So I don't even make a sound, cause it's gunna sting me when I leave this town. All the people in the street that i'll never get to meet if these tracks don't bend somehow. And I got no time that I got to get to where I don't need to be."

- Jack Johnson, Breakdown lyrics

No comments: